This process control provides direction and guidance for the management process undertaken by RSA for receiving and responding to complaints and appeals in a timely, fair and transparent manner.
- Complaints and appeals are recorded, evaluated, and addressed appropriately. Corrective actions and preventive actions are implemented as necessary. The complainants are notified of the results.
- Every member of RSA staff is authorized to accept complaints and inform the Quality Manager of the issue.
- Complaints regarding the certified person shall be submitted to RSA (Registrar). The complaints shall be submitted in writing. A current complaint form with instructions is available on the RSA website: www.rsaacademymalaysia.com
- ISO/IEC 17024:2012, Conformity Assessment - General Requirements for Bodies Operating Certification of Persons.
- RSA-QM-1001 Revision 0, Quality Manual - RSA Certification Body Quality Management System.
For more Details
Kindly Download Here
Complaint & Appeal's Form
Click here to get the form